Turbidity and Chlorine Portable Meter – HI93414-02
Turbidity is the fastest overall parameter to measure and increased turbidity values may indicate microbial activity.
- The 2-in-1 professional device for swimming pool water inspections
- Nephelometric turbidity measurement and colorimetric chlorine determination using the standard DPD method
- Optical system with high precision, even in the low range and with decreasing turbidity: three detectors, average measurement, tungsten lamp (for turbidity compliant with EPA 180.1)
- Easy quality assurance thanks to the supplied certified standards and the photometric CAL CHECKTM quick check function of the photometer calibration
- Simple user interface, LCD with backlight
- Memory capacity for up to 200 readings with GLP information, Fast-Tracker (RFID) sample point identification and USB data transfer